gallon carboy

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with Bob and if you're buying six of them you're probably not in any hurry but just stocking up. If you needed it right away thats a different story.

I am just lazy and hate dealing with customer service even if it is easy.. But at the same time, to stock up, prob a good idea but I wont be going through my equipment any faster then I am for a while..

Just got this from Amazon:

We have good news! We're able to get this part of your order to you faster than we originally promised:

"Paklab Glass Carboy 23 Liter, 1.9-Pound Box"
Previous estimated arrival date: April 21 2011 - April 30 2011
New estimated arrival date: March 21 2011 - March 24 2011

That's next week!

:u

All 10 are scheduled to arrive Friday. Ordered the 10th, delivery on the 18th.

Not too shabby!

I have 2 new 6 gal carboys a day early. Haven't opened the boxes yet but no bad sounds!
Shipped from PA in amazon boxes.

It's me that sux today - 10 pristine 6g carboys!!

No kits :)

It's me that sux today - 10 pristine 6g carboys!!

No kits :)

DrinkWineCheersHappy.gif

That's great news! That's a 60 gallons of brewing you need to do now! You must have some big plans :D

That's great news! That's a 60 gallons of brewing you need to do now! You must have some big plans :D

What I have plans for is 2 freezers still full of last years harvest. A 7.5cf chest and a 4cf top.

That plus a plan to double my elderberry and blackberry harvests this year :)

The packaging was far superior to the last order. Instead of shipping the carboys in their mfr box, these were double boxed with lotsa' thick bublewrap and paper in the outer box.

Amazon did good getting this problem solved without a price increase.

What I have plans for is 2 freezers still full of last years harvest. A 7.5cf chest and a 4cf top.

That plus a plan to double my elderberry and blackberry harvests this year :)

The packaging was far superior to the last order. Instead of shipping the carboys in their mfr box, these were double boxed with lotsa' thick bublewrap and paper in the outer box.

Amazon did good getting this problem solved without a price increase.

Yes that was some great packaging! The best bubble wrap I've seen. Keeping that stuff for shipping ebay stuff. Now I need a 3gal one.

Back