gallon carboy

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EXCELLENT - They're ba-ack!!!

I'll be ordering 6 more pronto. :r

Nice find Tom. Folks these deals don't usually last long. For those people that have to pay over $40.00 a piece this is a heck of a deal. Just a heads up, don't be surprised if you order several that some are smashed when you get them. They are not packed well. The good news is Amazon stands behind the product 100%. This happened to me and several others last year. If I needed some more right now I would not hesitate to get these.

Yeah, they follow up but from what Ive seen on here you have to send them back anyways as 1/2-3/4 of them arrive broken!

I didn't have to do that - the UPS guy opened and we saw it was broke and he took care of it for me. Sent it back as damaged - had a new one shipped out.

Yeah, they follow up but from what Ive seen on here you have to send them back anyways as 1/2-3/4 of them arrive broken!

The 7 I previously ordered arrived in perfect shape. Yes, it takes a while. This deal isn't good for filling an immediate need. But, if you're planning ahead it's a great deal.

Also, they were unavailable for a while due to broken deliveries and delays. Maybe those problems have been addressed.

EXCELLENT - They're ba-ack!!!

I'll be ordering 6 more pronto. :r

Make that 10. Just ordered. Est delivery last week of April.

With all of this savings, I might be able to afford luxuries like Wade's shrink capsule heater some day ::

Thats great, I hope they have fixed this shipping problem. Im sure it must have costed them something if not just trouble with trying to keep up with the orders. I know UPS or FedEx has insurance but I also know that from having many many deliveries with all the pumps that 1 of them broke getting to me and Im still waiting to get my money from UPS for that. Its been over 2 months now and Ive been on the phone many many times breaking theor chops and still get the run around everytime.

I hate to say but Id rather drive 10 min to my brew shop and pay the extra 15 bucks, and not wait 6 weeks, than to deal with broken carboys and dealing with amazon. But hey, thats just me.. :b:b

I hate to say but Id rather drive 10 min to my brew shop and pay the extra 15 bucks, and not wait 6 weeks, than to deal with broken carboys and dealing with amazon. But hey, thats just me.. :b:b

I would prefer driving to the LHBS as well. Problem is, the nearest is 2 hours away (4 hours RT).

I've used Amazon off/on quite a bit over the years and never had a problem.

Back