• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fruit/wine press carnegie $100

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It appears to be a Beraducci Brothers press, like the one I have. Some of it has been painted (that red that shows is not original and the blue on the base may not be). It is a good price. If the bar is missing, it is only about a 3 foot long iron bar, 3/4" diameter. Should be easy to find a replacement.

I responded to the ad. Press is still available and price is firm. They do have the handle. I may go take a look at it this weekend if it's not sold. Looks to be a solid press and I'm sure well worth the $100.00.

Went to look at the press this am. Press is in good shape. Cast Iron base, all wood is in good shape, ratchet works effortlessly. The people also have a couple carboys and misc other equipment that he needs to dig out.

Just posting an update for anyone who may be interested in a press.

Latest posts

Back