Frosted bottles

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danml

Reaction score
Anyone know where to get any 750 frosted bottles at a resonable price ?

Thanks

I'm not sure where you live? Do you know of any local wineries in your area that use them? You may be able to buy them used there.

Thank you, will give them a try.

Have a local winery here but all they have are green, clear and red, and the red are ugly !! :D

LOL!
I can get tons of frosted glass bottles for free from Presque Isle Winery near Erie, PA. They are dirty as heck when you get them, but with a bleach soak before a good wash they clean up nicely.

Thank you, will give them a try.

Have a local winery here but all they have are green, clear and red, and the red are ugly !! :D

I agree the red are butt ugly and I toss them!

LOL!
I can get tons of frosted glass bottles for free from Presque Isle Winery near Erie, PA. They are dirty as heck when you get them, but with a bleach soak before a good wash they clean up nicely.

Hey young lady stay the hell off of my turf!!! LMAO you need to let me know sometime when your up here. Actually I hate getting bottles from there. If you check Heritage you'll get clean ones in cases.

LOL!

Well send me a couple cases: :D:D:D:D

Hey young lady stay the hell off of my turf!!! LMAO you need to let me know sometime when your up here. Actually I hate getting bottles from there. If you check Heritage you'll get clean ones in cases.

YOU are the one who TOLD me about it, so it's your fault! haha :D

I don't actually get up there often. My best friend lives in North East and she picks them up for me and drops them off to me when she goes to see family. I have bought from Heritage before but they rarely have bottles.

Well send me a couple cases: :D:D:D:D

Next time I get a "delivery" I could probably box them up and ship them to you if you pay shipping. It's hard to say when I'll get them again. I'll have to ask her to get me a bunch :h

Next time I get a "delivery" I could probably box them up and ship them to you if you pay shipping. It's hard to say when I'll get them again. I'll have to ask her to get me a bunch :h

That would be great !!!!! Keep me in mind. I am in Altoona Pa.

Hey the red maybe but ugly BUT they may look nice for the Hot Pepper wine!

Next time you get a delivery, give me a call and I'll come pick them up. I'll take frosted and the red, those are nice for the apple wine.

Fire Mountain in Indiana is only an hour for us and about an hour from Altoona, I would assume it is only an hour for you, Doug, and for Steve. It would probably be longer for Dan though.

But Fire Mountain is a good restaurant.

I think Altoona is close enough to make it to a get-to-gether and Daisy was invited in the past but felt obligated not to come. (JK Daisy)

*blushes*

The picnic happened back when I fell off the face of the earth... If we have another one THIS coming year I will try my best to come. I don't plan on being a victim of Murphy's Law again! ;)

Hey, like we said last year we will do it again this year. I'm planning on another one in July again.

Latest posts

Back