WineXpert Free Wine Kit from Northern Brewer

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iowawine

Reaction score
Sorry if someone else already posted this, but a quick scan didn't see it.

From Northern Brewer Facebook page:

"Get a FREE WINE KIT when you buy one! Just pick out any of our 100+ wine kits and you can get a second kit of equal or lesser value free. Add any two wine kits to your cart and use the coupon code FreeWineKit to get the discount. We've never done a sale this big on wine kits before, and it's likely we never will again! This deal ends on midnight, CST on June 6th, no rainchecks, and not valid with any other offer."

BTW, I ran a few test combos, and it appears to work for multiples. If you order 4 kits, you are charged for the two most expensive. And it appears to work for both Winexpert and Cellar Craft.

That was a heck of a sale. I went to the site and it is pretty well picked over. Nothing of interest on there to me now. Thanks for the heads up.

Sorry if someone else already posted this, but a quick scan didn't see it.

From Northern Brewer Facebook page:

"Get a FREE WINE KIT when you buy one! Just pick out any of our 100+ wine kits and you can get a second kit of equal or lesser value free. Add any two wine kits to your cart and use the coupon code FreeWineKit to get the discount. We've never done a sale this big on wine kits before, and it's likely we never will again! This deal ends on midnight, CST on June 6th, no rainchecks, and not valid with any other offer."
Would have been nice to have the link here, if it's allowed in this forum.

Would have been nice to have the link here, if it's allowed in this forum.

Sorry, I was in a hurry and didn't think about linking to it. I didn't even order any kits because I have a couple others waiting for open carboy space. Grrrr...

got in on this yesterday, got a coulpe island mist kits for the wife. to make between batches of beer.

got in on this yesterday, got a coulpe island mist kits for the wife. to make between batches of beer.
Yeah I see a few of them left, perhaps I'll do the same.

Sorry, I was in a hurry and didn't think about linking to it. I didn't even order any kits because I have a couple others waiting for open carboy space. Grrrr...
Thanks...I found it no prob. :h

I picked up four kits. With the three I have going now, I should be good for the rest of the year...:dg

I picked up four kits. With the three I have going now, I should be good for the rest of the year...:dg
Yeah right! You be buying a few more in a few months! I cant count how many times Ive said those exact words! LOL

Even with the apparently very high volume resulting from this sale, my two kits have already shipped and will be here Friday. Very good first experience with these guys!

Even with the apparently very high volume resulting from this sale, my two kits have already shipped and will be here Friday. Very good first experience with these guys!

Mine too! Happy-happy! :h

I've been nothing but impressed with the Northern Brewer operation in my limited dealings, just 2 orders total. I ordered a beer kit on a Monday morning a few weeks ago and it arrived on Tuesday afternoon.

I just saw this now and purchased a couple of kits from what was left. Thank you for posting this!!!

Latest posts

Back