BOGO Finer Wine Kits

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Label Peelers has a buy one get one free deal today on FWK. No coupon code needed. Simply place both kits in your cart and one of them will be marked to $0 automatically. 72 hours sale.
I saw that Brian, but when I went to the website just about everything of interest to me is "out of stock" or "temporarily unavailable." You can have any Forte red that you want as long as it's Syrah. Henry Ford would have been proud.

I saw that Brian, but when I went to the website just about everything of interest to me is "out of stock" or "temporarily unavailable." You can have any Forte red that you want as long as it's Syrah. Henry Ford would have been proud.

It's even worse than that! I just went and tried to buy 2 Syrahs, based on your tip. They only have 1 in stock! :slp

I got a Zin and Syrah in the Tavola. I think. I got double skins but no seeds. Beat me if you like but I have my doubts that the seed pack is worth $14. I'll use tannin in the primary and finishing tannins.

I didn't check the web site because I have 5 kits to start as it is and really can't get any more right now. But, it doesn't sound like much of a sale if practically nothing's in stock.
I figure they're clearing the warehouse in preparation for the 2022 kits. If this was the plan, it was wildly successful!

I intended to buy a Forte and a Tavola (no skins) Merlot so I could compare them. By the time I made the decision, both were sold out. I punted and went with Frutta Strawberry and Blackberry.

Hubby thinks the kiwi sounds good so I got that, and I wanted a Tavola Merlot but they were gone already. I really want another Barbera ... maybe this fall?

I am really pleased with the blackberry and strawberry I started late last year, so I decided to go with another strawberry for my free kit and I am going to add chocolate extract to at least half if not all of it. I did that with a gallon of the first strawberry kit and it turned out to be delicious.

Bordeaux & Sauvignon Blanc. I have a Riesling that's at 6 mo now and yes, it is quite good. Also have a Muscato. I haven't decided if I'll back sweeten that one or not.
When we bottled my son's Riesling, we backsweetened to balance the acid. We used 6 oz of the sweetening pack and 4 oz glycerin, and the wine still has a mild bite, but is balanced for our tastes (we both favor dry whites). YMMV

Latest posts

Back