• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FREE: D47 Yeast.

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NoobVinter

Reaction score
Hi everyone. My first batch of white is in secondary and I have 4 packs just aging in a drawer. I'm not really sure how all functions of the app work so bare with me if you want these. They expire some time in 2015. My email is [email protected]. Just email me your address and I'll mail it to you in a letter envelope. Or message me here. I would rather help someone make a good wine than to have these expire in my drawer. It's the least I can do for the help I got so far here. Take care. Rocco.

Sent from my iPhone using Wine Making

Hi everyone. My first batch of white is in secondary and I have 4 packs just aging in a drawer. I'm not really sure how all functions of the app work so bare with me if you want these. They expire some time in 2015. My email is [email protected]. Just email me your address and I'll mail it to you in a letter envelope. Or message me here. I would rather help someone make a good wine than to have these expire in my drawer. It's the least I can do for the help I got so far here. Take care. Rocco.

That is a good stand by yeast - I would put it in the fridge and it should last

Agreed! You should keep it. Unless you're just not planning to make any more wine.

I've never used D47, but I hear it's a good yeast. If nothing else put it to some good use with a Dragon Blood.

Hey guys. I bought them for white. Didn't know I only needed one pack. Lol I got the five pack for the price, and because I never pitched before. I'm not planning on making white again for a while. Wow, learned two more things. Store them in the fridge, and I can use it for DB. mental note. Thanks guys. :) Take care, and Happy Friday! Rocco.

To everyone: Please don't assume that I am rescinding my original offer to mail out these yeasts in light of the new information given by experienced members. In the future I will ask questions first, mental note. I have every intention of honoring my offer to anyone in need. For now, I'll just put them in the fridge. Have a great weekend everyone, let me know. Take care. Rocco. ;)

Latest posts

Back