WineXpert Four kits started

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fly boy

Reaction score
Started four more kits today

Pinot Grigio
French Chardonnay
Merlot
Pinot Noir

Bottling the Cabernet next weekend.

I figure if I make enough at one time some of the bottles have a better chance to reach peak!
smiley36.gif

Yee haa. 4 kits at once. You already have 4 primaries and 4 6 gallon carboys. Way to start off.

Fly boy said:
Started four more kits today

Pinot Grigio
French Chardonnay
Merlot
Pinot Noir

Bottling the Cabernet next weekend.

I figure if I make enough at one time some of the bottles have a better chance to reach peak!
smiley36.gif

I thought I was bad!! I was thinking about a Pinot Noir also what brand of kits did you start?
smiley32.gif

I bought the kits from FVW and they were 3111, 3109, 3122, and 3239.

This a addictive hobby!

Good luck with those!!Nice to see some pictures if you get the opportunity!!

I will have to give Fly Boy some kudos! He is very good at maximizing his orders and controlling the shipping cost. He is also very adept at picking really good kits. Hopefully, someday, he will be able to "fly" to Dallas. I always enjoy meeting my online customers. It is really fun when an internet customer walks in the store and tells me their name and I know exactly who they are. Like I have said many times, "I have too much fun with this business."

Keep us posted on the progress of your wines.

George we are planning a trip for next year to see my COWBOYS play so I hope to make it to tour store next year!
smiley32.gif

George:
I am thinking about getting the plane out for a little trip. We live in Maine and we fly out West annually.

Since I am in the CPA biz I cannot get out there for a while.
smiley5.gif

It would be great to meet you and the others on this site. The comarade, experience, and information for newbies like me is great.

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving! My corkscrew is polished up and ready to go.
smiley1.gif

FlyBoy,
I also have the French Chard going. Are you going to try the Buttery Chard technique? I was too late and since it was my first kit by myself, I thought I'd better not. I took a taste last night from the wine thief and it was not too bad. It surely will taste better with time!!

Francie

I think I might. Someone else mentioned that when I had the Australian Chardonnay going, but I was too far along to start the process. It sure sounds good. My first racking to the car boy on the French Chardonnay may be this weekend.

The Australian version is not bad right out of the car boy. I think with some time the rough edges will fade.
smiley1.gif

Back