Mosti Mondiale Favorite Vinifera Noble Kit?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DallasRedhead

Reaction score
Now that my all juice kit is well under way, I'm looking at getting one of the Vinifera Noble kits. Only question is which one so I'm curious as to which one is your favorite?

I did a VN Cabernet Franc a few years ago that was awesome....I have done other VN kits, but this was the best of the VN kits I've done.....If you like reds this is a great one.....I have one waiting in the wing now...

I did their Castel del Papa about a year ago. I added a pound of raisins (making sure they didn't have sorbate) and a little wine tannin. It's coming around quite nicely.

Arden

randoneur said:
So, looks like you are looking for a wine to drink early. I've not make one of these kits, but my favovite wine is Shiraz, so that one gets my vote.
http://www.mostimondiale.com/ViniferaNoble.html

I have never made this kit either, but I heard that the equivalent kit over at RJ Spagnols is a much better and more true shiraz.

George sells all of them.

I've made the Bourg Royal White and the White Zinfandel. Both are very good especially if you let it get to 6 months. I am planning on making the Cab Franc and the Chianti next.

Let me know how the Cab Franc turns out since that is now the ONLY Cab Franc Kit being made......

I wish CC or RJS would do a Limited Release one of these days.

Latest posts

Back