Father's Day 2010

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waldo

Reaction score
Fathers day came a week early for me since my Son & Daughter were both off work yeterday and were going to have to work next weekend. Kat & I headed down to he Mom's for a feast of grilled steak, shrimp, corn on the cob and all the trimmings. I had made a Blackberry pie on the grill that got a little overcooked but was still very good in spite of. My son made one of his famous summer fruit cakes and my daughter made her "to die for" banana pudding. The wine for the meal was chosen by my daughter and was a chilled bottle of my 2006 Black Currant/Muscadine blend which proved to be an excellent choice for this meal. As NW would say.."LIFE IS GOOD"

IMG_5138.jpg

IMG_5147.jpg

IMG_5143.jpg

IMG_5139.jpg

IMG_5137.jpg

IMG_5145.jpg

IMG_5159.jpg

IMG_5160.jpg

IMG_5144.jpg

IMG_5149.jpg

Waldo , looks like you had a great time. Isn't time spent with family precious.

BOB

That steak and shrimp look delicious !
Did you marinate it in wine?

Wow, all of a sudden my yogurt seems like its just not going to cut it this AM.......
smiley36.gif

Waldo looks like a feast for sure that even a king would have loved!Congrats on the day and early celebration!

I see another good time had by all - especially glad that Kat looked so good.
HFD Waldo - and it sure was great meeting you.

rrawhide

Just had lunch and the pics made me hungry, looks very good Waldo!

Is it a typo, or am I missing something about this being "Father's Day 2019"?

Are these photos from the future? a la Conan O'Brien?

Just think how good that 2006 Black Currant/Muscadine would be after 9 more years...

runningwolf said:
Dang Waldo, that looked awesome and the best picture of all was seeing kat up and about. I hope she feels as good as she looks.
smiley20.gif

She is doing great..still a little sore in spots but overall baout bak to normal

appleman said:
Hope you had a great day Waldo.

Someone has a really nice Tea Pot collection going there.

You shoud see the rest of her ( Kats Mom) house appleman.Dishes everywhere. Te teapot collection circumnavigates her complete kitchen. A lot of really old and rare ones

BartReeder said:
Is it a typo, or am I missing something about this being "Father's Day 2019"?

Are these photos from the future? a la Conan O'Brien?

Just think how good that 2006 Black Currant/Muscadine would be after 9 more years...

Eithe you been drinking way too early bart of one of my fellow moderators fixed my early morning errror
smiley36.gif

Latest posts

Back