Fall is here!!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fivebk

Reaction score
I woke up this morning ,went to make coffee, and looked out the window to see the yard covered in frost. Yep, first frost this fall.
20101003_090758_DSCN4588_Small.JPG
20101003_090833_DSCN4586_Small.JPG

20101003_090951_DSCN4580_Small.JPG

BOB

I had a good layer of frost also this morning but just on my car windows or at least thats all that was left when I did get up.

I will probably jinx us but we are having an "Indian Summer" to die for.......

20101003_103550_125476-050-1840.jpg

Still no freeze and lows are around 50 with highs around 80, my dahlias are still beautiful. We have some family coming in next weekend from Seattle for the Balloon Fiesta and I am hoping to have some flowers for them to see.

In Colorado, we have been a little warmer this year than usual. We had probably 10 days up in the 80's during September. IMO, we typically have the best Fall weather in the country! From September to sometimes the first week of November, it is just beautiful.

Great balloon shots, Mike. We have our balloon fest in August each year.

Had frost last night here in Michigan and it was about 34 degrees when it was time toleave the house.Of course we couldn't find hats and gloves this morning!

We have been in the 20's the past 3 mornings! Leaves are starting to fall from the trees!

DancerMan, I'm up in Denver and I couldn't agree with you more. Our fall weather is the best, but you're right, it has been warmer than usual lately.

dzachareas said:
DancerMan, I'm up in Denver and I couldn't agree with you more. Our fall weather is the best, but you're right, it has been warmer than usual lately.

It sure beats Texas, where I was raised. This is HOME!

Latest posts

Back