Fall 2011 price list out

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jack Presque Isle does't sell California Grapes. I am assuming they wont list prices of their juice or grapes till closer to harvest time when. If you gave them a call and asked for Kelly or Debbie I'm sure they could give you a better answer.

Presque Isle has always got 1/2 ton boxes of Merlot, Cab Sauv. ,Syrah,Sangiovese,Old Vine Zinfandel from Lodi California. Do you know if they are not getting them this year?

Jack Presque Isle does't sell California Grapes. I am assuming they wont list prices of their juice or grapes till closer to harvest time when. If you gave them a call and asked for Kelly or Debbie I'm sure they could give you a better answer.

They updated their web site last week to prepare for posting the 2011 prices. There are spots in the table (seen here) for grapes from Lodi, Ca. It says prices will be posted during the first week of August.

Chateu Joe

Hey, just wanted to let you know Ryan's produce in Albany has Californian Grapes and buckets between 40-60 depending on the variety. They aren't italian but they do have some italian varietals and it may be less of a drive.

Hey, just wanted to let you know Ryan's produce in Albany has Californian Grapes and buckets between 40-60 depending on the variety. They aren't italian but they do have some italian varietals and it may be less of a drive.

Thanks Dave but I already have a great line on California Regina pails. Plus I get them delivered to my house in a refridgerated truck for only $5. :r

"Fresh Grape" update

Here's the latest "fresh grape" update from the L'uva Bella winery:

The first shipment of fresh grapes may be late September or early October. It may be September before we can set the pricing for grapes. Please be patient with us.

The juice shipments will start sooner and L'uva Bella juice can be picked up starting Sept 1st. A pick up date will be given to you at the time of ordering.

Remember we have two companies and two sets of hours. Wine, juice, grape, and supply pick up hours are different than the tasting room and lounge. We staff each company differently even though they are in the same building. The wine making side is call L'uva Bella Juice Company and the lounge is called M & M Wine Cellar dba L'uva Bella Winery.

Thank you.

Ruth Ann Sergi
330-536-6450

Juice in Ma$$

Sheesh, wish I was near that Ohio store. In Mass, Mosti buckets start at around $80 for Ruby and go up from there. Is distance the difference?

Gotta keep it colder longer?

It works out to about the same price as a Spangols or VR kit at that price for just the juice. Then got to buy the adjucts.

If handled the same, will juice wine out perform a kit wine?

After reading some of the post on here I feel lucky. Here is Eastern PA we have a LHBS that takes orders and goes and picks up the juice in a refrigerated truck. It looks like he may add $1 to the price but I'll pay that over driving 200 miles. I'm looking at the Beaujolais or White Merlot. Any ideas which would be better as a semi-sweet wine by its self and also mix well with blackberry.

I did the Gamay Beaujolais a few years ago and it had a fantastic berry taste. Expecting to get another bucket of that this season again.

After reading some of the post on here I feel lucky. Here is Eastern PA we have a LHBS that takes orders and goes and picks up the juice in a refrigerated truck. It looks like he may add $1 to the price but I'll pay that over driving 200 miles. I'm looking at the Beaujolais or White Merlot. Any ideas which would be better as a semi-sweet wine by its self and also mix well with blackberry.

Is that keystone?

Simply Homebrew in Drums, PA

Scott comparing prices makes me wonder how they come up with them. Your place is about $1.00 more on most things and as much as $3.00 and a few the same. Your's is due in mid September and our is due in next Friday.

I just looked at the L'uva Bella price list, and the varieties are exactly the same as Scott's list. Guess where Simply Homebrew is getting their buckets?

Last years bucket is from L'uva Bella, not sure but I would think they are getting it the same place.

I'm going to be placing an order today at Luva Bella. I'll be getting the following;

2 Malvasia Bianca
1 Johanesber Reisling
1 White Zinfandel
1 Pinot Noir

That should do for now knowing I'll be getting Juice from Steve and hopefully some Muscadine grapes.

Just placed my order for 5 buckets. They told me their first order would be in around the 27th of this month and the weekly from then on. Looks like I'll be getting juice buckets going long befor bottling takes place. yeah...

Another thing, I checked Consumers pricing since their california juice list is now posted. Everything I ordered is almost $3.00 per pail cheaper at Luva Bella than Consumers. It looks like they raised prices from last year.

any chance anyone is delivering these babies? i'm in Iowa and it'd be an insane drive out east. but a fun one!

Latest posts

Back