Extra Thankful today

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonyt

Reaction score
The big I 10 pile up was just a few miles from my house. Two dead and 80 known injured. Heard the huge initial explosion then several minutes of more rumbles. My daughter and family were just a few lucky minutes behind. Comming to Beaumont from Houston they were diverted about 30 miles out. Said fog was like pea soup. Very thankful but pray for those less fortunate.

Tony, Thank God that your family is safe, we will say a prayer for those who weren't as lucky.
Tom

Tony, glad to hear that your family are safe and will definetly say a pray for those involved the the pile up

Wow, sorry to hear about a big crash like that. We had one in 1990 on I75. It killed a bunch and the road was closed down for a while. They had to repave it form the heat.

Experienced that kind of fog all too often when I lived in Houston back in the early 80's. Couldn't see 5 feet in front of you. Can't imagine trying to drive on a freeway in that kind of stuff. Glad you and your family are all safe.

A New York minute is all it takes.......

Glad your family made it out unscathed. So sad to hear about that any day but especially on a day when family and friends are trying to get together.

Anytime there is a accident it is unforntuate ! I just hope everyone is able to walk away from any injury's , everything we have is repaceable except ourself's.
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving !!

Latest posts

Back