Energy drink wine

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Experimentation is how we learn no skeeter pee is not an energy drink its the experiment I was trying to point out. As someone already pointed out moderation is the key. Are energy drinks good for you that was not the question. if you drink 4-5 energy drinks a day you will most likely develop health issues. If you drink a glass of red wine a day suposed to be good for your heart drink a bottle or two a day you might develop problems.If you are hopped up on caffeine drunk or sleepy drunk dont drive. If we are truly health concerned we would get rid of all the food that taste good and not drink wine. but most likely since we are in a wine making hobby I am going to guess that most of us will still eat yummy food and drink wine. Its in our nature to experiment its how we learn that fermented lemon juice can become a tasty treat. now everyone breathe and get back to experimenting and making wine. As Grapeman stated be civil and nice to each other. Play Nice is what I tell my children and Grapeman said play nice, so get back to experimenting and post the results:)

*Replies anyways
:)I Know! ok well instead of trying to ferment the energy drink which is close to or impossible to do why don't you make a fruit type wine then add the energy drink to the finished wine? It would probably have a better taste then the energy drink. I haven't drank any of the energy drinks so I don't know if they are carbonated or what they may taste like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back