Do I have too....

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

closetwine

Advanced Idiot
Reaction score
Come on people.... LOL! Most of you know me from winemakingtalk...

I'm the feisty, opinionated, hillbillyred-head from Oklahoma.... I'm one of the babies over there seeing as I'm only 23. Been making wine for a year next month....
smiley2.gif

Decided to jump over here and see what's goin' on!

Hi Closetwine. What took you so long to show up here? There are a few of us on this forum. Welcome!!

Thanks for coming out of the....oh wait a minute you are the closet. LOL welcome to this forum. Not only a great place but hosted by the very best place in the world to buy your supplies from. Glad to see ya. Now when you get done flirting around here would you get the chat room picked up?

Welcome here Closetwine. Glad to have you around. Unfortunately you will have to put up with Ibglowin and Runningwolf here as moderators and Wade and Myself (Appleman alternatively known as Grapeman) as admins.

Don't have to worry about me huh appleman !!!
smiley4.gif

Welcome to the forum "redheaded hilbilly". Me and you is neighbors

Waldo you two would be quiet a team. Just wait till closet finds out you're also Santa. We won't even tell her about your pies but I bet she'd love to know about the juicer. To this day I wish I had a mentor like you for a neighbor.

Waldo I didn't mention you because I don't think you are on the other forum those guys frequent. That reminds me, join winemakingtalk and join those goings on also. I didn't want to include you in the ranks of those other guys and myself - we can be a handfull.
smiley36.gif

Flem- I'd never checked this place out.... I didn't realize everyone was over here too!
Rocky- You might wanna get new socks! :)
Dan- No I've been cleaning up the chat everynight with NO HELP! But Bueford is nearly potty trained now!
Appleman- LOL! I 'put up' with yall over there anyways... :)
Waldo- You're Santa!?! Ohh, I gotta get my list ready... What about those pies? Hmmm.... and where is Benton, AR? Oh and handful... that doesn't even begin to describe the craziness over there!
Wade- Thanks Hon! ;)
ibglowin- LOL! You know I'll be around... I'm always haunting the other forum or the chat!

I think I got everyone.... LOL!

Latest posts

Back