Dan got a job!!!!!!!!!!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
now the question is can Dan stay sober on the job Congrats Dan I am jealous that sounds like an awl-some job

Thanks everyone. Jstar, I can taste any I want but to be honest with you I would much rather have a coke while I'm working or something else cold and sweet.

Wow, Good luck in the new venture!! It will probably feel good getting back to work, although it shouldn't really feel like work, just an extension of your hobby. Are you going to give them tips on making wine or will they be giving you any tips??

Al

Al I am learning something new everyday. Whether its through someone else's mistake or my own, someone else asking a question or asking one myself. Thats the great thing about this forum and the diverse group of wine makers, vineyard owners and those starting up wineries, we all continuously learn.

Hey dan why are you pumping wine into that flask under your shirt!!!!! Do you get a discount on stuff in the store now that you work there? How about getting them to be a sponsor here!!!!

The only job in the world you don't need to hide a flask or get terminated for tipping. Damn shame you can't do your job without tasting. Discounts are a benefit but not sure what they are. Will work on the sponsorship.

Great News

Dan, it's great to hear on what is to many of us a dream job. That's good news for us as you can impart some of your experiences here on the forum.

What types of wine will you be making? Will you be maing wine from out of state grapes as well?

I imagine you are heading into your busy season, with harvest in the air.

Happy fermenting,
Paul

This is the table I sat at for my interview. It was by far the most relaxing interview ever.

IMAG0086.jpg

:) omg, you have got to be kidding! So.... how did you stay awake for the interveiw :)

I didn't realize you weren't working before!!
What did you do in your past life?
This is a WHOLE NEW LIFE!!

When is the party?

Debbie

Deb,

Dan worked at the Blue Oyster Club as a male stripper at an exclusive men's club :tz didn't you know that?

He was hot!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Last edited:
I meant the job BEFORE that one!!
He was the reason I went to the bank to get singles!

Debbie

Congratulations Dan
This is great news, have fun, we'll see you soon.

Latest posts

Back