Congrats Ffemt128!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julie

Reaction score
Congrats Doug on your new promotion at work! I know it is well deserved. And I'm thinking you bought yourself the enolmatic bottle filler as a reward. :db

well THAT explains a lot....

CONGRATS!!!!! Now let's go buy some juice....

No we don't work together, just friends. His wife was very excited that he is now a VP that she posted on facebook before it was actually official, lol, I thought I would wait until it was official before saying anything.

JohnT, I see you changed your avatar again.

No we don't work together, just friends. His wife was very excited that he is now a VP that she posted on facebook before it was actually official, lol, I thought I would wait until it was official before saying anything.

JohnT, I see you changed your avatar again.

It was our friendly neighborhood Avatar Sniper. Don't you think this one is simply brilliant? John + Tea (or johnT).

Congratulations Doug!

JonhT, The worse the pun the better it is... I consider your new avatar a visual "pun" and man is it bad! :slp
smilie.gif

Thanks all. 24 Years at same employer, been an AVP for a while now. I'm looking forward to next January when I'll pick up another week of vacation.

Back