commercial zorks are here

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lieu

Reaction score
Hello All,
Just got back from vacation on the cape with my family and guess what I found.
20110721_184825_001_640x480.JPG

This is the first commercial bottle of winethat I have seen a zork on.
20110721_184947_002_640x480.JPG

Thought you guys would be interested.

Hey Mike,
I thought it was pretty good. Did the bottles you saw of this wine have the zorks? I have never seen them before on a commercail wine.

By the way- how is that little camp fire you guys have going out there? Hope all is well-Bruce

Yes they did have the Zorks in them. I think Costco was carrying it for awhile in these parts IIRC.

Fire has now burned almost 157,000 acres and is ~80% contained. We have had some widely scattered rains this week that have helped to douse some of the smoke so our sky's are pretty clear once again.

Still we have not seen any measurable rain here at all at the house. The monsoons are a complete bust still. We still have all of August but July has been a total washout really.
smiley19.gif

Still we have not seen any measurable rain here at all at the house. The monsoons are a complete bust still. We still have all of August but July has been a total washout really.
smiley19.gif
[/QUOTE]

Mike, you sure that , "July has been a total burnout really." might be more appropriate here. We are desperately needing some rain oueselves.

Back