Christmas Wine

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Runningwolf

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's that time of year to really start considering what your going to make for a give away wine for Christmas. Last year I made CranApple Chardonnay and it was a huge hit.This kit only comes out once a year with several others. George at is excepting orders now and you don't get billed until they come in October. If you place your order before July 1, you get entered in a raffle for a $50 gift certificate. These wine are preorder only.

Sounds like that would have a great taste.

I saw a wine kit somewhere and I can't recall where that was called a "Cosmopolitan Wine" and was supposed to taste something like the popular drink (thanks to Sex in the City). A lot of the ladies in the neighborhood like that drink and I thought I might put a batch of that on. Seem to remember that the kit made a 3 gallon batch. Is that possible? Does anyone have any idea of what I am talking about? I know I don't.

CranApple Chardonnay was a big hit for Christmas for me too. I think I need to make a double batch to keep up with the demand. I will most definitely pre-order again this year. People are still raving about that wine.

Hey Rocky
I was just on RJ Spagnols website and typed in Orchard in the search box. They have a Cosmo kit there. Maybe thats what you have seen.

OMG- did you see the new Coffee Port! I may have to pre-order that as well.
smiley2.gif

Latest posts

Back