Other Chocolate Wine?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hannabarn

Reaction score
Somewhere back in this forum, there are some posts for chocolate strawberry wine! I think by "Cornfield"! At least a year ago. Haven't seen any posts by Cornfield lately but maybe This will help. Maybe you can do a search! Good luck. I just noticed this is your first visit to our forum and you are from India. Welcome. I will try to find this recipe of Cornfield's and will get back to you!

??????????? I don't know what happened to this person's post that was on here! Maybe I'm losing my mind but I was trying to answer a question about chocolate wine from a person in India!

Sure Barney I never saw anything! Anyone else see the post Barney was talking about? I only see two from you.
The first thing that goes.......

smiley5.gif
LOL

smiley24.gif
My mother lived to be 99 years young and was sharp in her mind right up to her demise. I'm only 83 and I think I must be losing it but I am convinced that I answered a post from this person in India concerning chocolate wine. It was his first post on this forum. Somehow his post got deleted? Could that happen? (I certainly hope so!)

My mother lived to be 99 years young! She was still sharp as a tack when she passed away. I'm only 83 and maybe I'm losing it, but in my mind I can still see this post from this person in India.
smiley33.gif
smiley24.gif
I just checked the membership list and I found him. I sent him a PM so if I get answer I'll know I'm not losing it!!!!

LMAO, Barney your mind is a lot sharper then mine. I deleted his post this morning as it listed twice on a spam list plus he posted a link in his signature that I was afraid someone would click on to. I ended up with a virus earlier this year checking on a spammers link. Now I never click on any posters link unless they are a known member on here. I don't think he'll get your PM but if he does and responds, Please don't click on any of his links.

Sorry Barney. We need to do things like that all the time to keep spammers at bay. Usually others never get a chance to see the posts. I have never met a sharper person than you and Betty. I hope your summer isn't too hot as you get your yearly supply of firewood in.

Back