• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

carboys for sale

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlFulchino

Winemaker of 30+ years
Reaction score
Title:
6 Gal Carboys & Fermenters
Date Posted:
Thursday, January 5th
Company:
Lake Travis Winery
Quantity:
Price:
11/5
Description:
Italian Glass Carboys and Plastic Fermenters

Will deliver within 100 miles of Austin
Contact Information:
Lake Travis Winery
PH: 512 557 8167

I was wondering the same thing.. I was like what the heck is 11/5 supposed to mean.. LOL

I'm guessing $2.20 each. But we don't know what units are applicable. $2.20 would be 11/5 for dollar units. If the units are sawbucks, then it would be $22.00 each.

Last edited:
if someone is in the area and has honest interest..or if someone is curious if its a super duper deal....dial one and the ten digits

even if you are in a far away location...any carboy you purchase has shipping built into the cost....today just about everyone has free long distance...right ?

i posted it because i thought there might be some value to someone here

I don't want any. I was just wondering why someone would ask about a post that was a month old. I would have thought they would be gone by now.

I don't want any. I was just wondering why someone would ask about a post that was a month old. I would have thought they would be gone by now.

There's no indication of the ratio of carboy to bucket, but there were 80 of them, so it might take more than a month to sell them all. Worth a call if you are in the area and looking for some cheap carboys / buckets.

I'm close enough to drive down there from Dallas, but I have 11 carboys and four fermenters already, so I have no need of more. For now, anyway.

I'm a bit more than 100 miles BUT I have my own fedEx number . . . so I'll be all over this tomorrow.

carboys are so versatile for so many things and being easy to clean and being neutral they can be good for many chores around the house and not just wine

I talked to Lake Travis Winery this morning and they said they were all gone. They weren't all that nice either, the guy on the phone, I'm sure the carboys were fine:gb.

that would be all that would matter...at least you gave it the college try

Back