Bottles for sale $ 6 case

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott B

Reaction score
Found this in the Wine Business Classifieds

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%" align=center>
<T>
<TR>
<TD =txt_med width="28%">Location:</TD>
<TD =txt_med>Sonoma, CA USA</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD =txt_med>Listing Date:</TD>
<TD =txt_med>09/08/2009</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD colSpan=2 height=10>
spacer_pixel.gif
</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD =txt_med colSpan=2>Details</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD colSpan=2 height=5>
spacer_pixel.gif
</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD =txt_med>Title:</TD>
<TD =txt_med>bordeau bottles</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD =txt_med>Quantity:</TD>
<TD =txt_med>500 cases</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD =txt_med>Price:</TD>
<TD =txt_med>$6/case</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD colSpan=2></TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD =txt_med colSpan=2>Comments:</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD =txt_med align=left colSpan=2>New flat bottom 750ml green bottles in comercial cases. Call Doug @ 707-337-7584 to arrange pick up in Sonoma.</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD colSpan=2 height=10>
spacer_pixel.gif
</TD></TR>
<TR height=25>
<TD =txt_med vAlign=top colSpan=2>Contact Information:</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD =txt_med colSpan=2>Name: Jack Gray
Company: NA
Email:
Phone: 707-254-9494 </TD></TR></T></TABLE>

Thanks for the info.
To bad I'm not near there.

Last week I missed a 50 cases in my area, Phx, at $6/case by two days. Depressing.

I would love to find some good deals on bottles and glass carboys in Maryland.
The cheapest I've seen Green 750ml bottles is around $18 + for 12 pack cases

Go trash picking behind bars and restuarents. Ask everyone you know to save bottles for you.

decent deal on those bottles...i just picked up 30 - 3 gallon carboys up for 75 dollars plus shipping along w some other items...the deals are out there in these tight times

Dang Al..you gonna put some of them on e-Bay? If you do, let me know.

gonna have a special use for them...they will find a good use i am sure

also picked up some 50 lb bags of american oak chips for ten dollars per

and actually IF i ever do seel anything..i will post it here first and if the shipping makes sense i would rather sell to you folks

just found a supplier for bottles. I emailed the owner of a local wine bar and she agreed to let me recycle her bottles for her :)

Al Fulchino said:
yeah for sure.
I'm hoping to get another carboy and fermenter to get more than one batch going at once. Since I now have a seemingly steady supply of bottles.
It's time to expand my collection

Just picked up 18 empties, the owner of the wine bar promised more on friday nights.
They were very kind and even helped carry them to the car.
I think when it's ready I'll bring them a bottle in gratitude.

I get them for about $3 CDN per case from a local merchant that makes wine jellies. The wineries can't take the bottles back, so each year they save them up for me, and I make the trek in with my trailer and pick up the whole load! Because they buy wine in bulk from the local wineries, the bottles do not have labels and they rinse them after emptying! I still have about 60 cases of empties from the last run.

Dean said:
I get them for about $3 CDN per case from a local merchant that makes wine jellies. The wineries can't take the bottles back, so each year they save them up for me, and I make the trek in with my trailer and pick up the whole load! Because they buy wine in bulk from the local wineries, the bottles do not have labels and they rinse them after emptying! I still have about 60 cases of empties from the last run.
Wow that's awesome. Do you get to fill most of them? :)
I can't wait until I can get a few carboys going and my collection growing. It's really exciting!
My fiance is excited too. She's eager to help me get our first kit started on monday.

Latest posts

Back