Buon Vino

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johngottshall

Reaction score
Been looking for a filter system for the last few months picked this up yesterday for 100.00 used 1 time said it was too small for the amount of wine he filters nice for me.

ForumRunner_20131013_114357.jpg

ForumRunner_20131013_114343.jpg

ForumRunner_20131013_114331.jpg

John that is a nice filter. That was the first one I got and it did an excellent job. It has it's issues.It does leak a little bit and it was hard for me to keep it draining right. My suggestion to you is to use it in the basement or garage but not in the kitchen or an area with a finished floor until you see what it does. I sold mine for the same price before moving on up. They can be bought new for under $130.00 if you know where to look.

John, I don't know how familiar you are with the operation of that filter so if you go to www.finevinewines.com, select "Equipment" in the left hand column and select "Click here to see our online videos!" and select "Filters" under "Wine making equipment" it will take you to the video screen. You might want to watch both "Introduction to Filtering" and "Buon Vino Mini Jet Filter" to get to know your unit. Good luck.

John that is a nice filter. That was the first one I got and it did an excellent job. It has it's issues.It does leak a little bit and it was hard for me to keep it draining right. My suggestion to you is to use it in the basement or garage but not in the kitchen or an area with a finished floor until you see what it does. I sold mine for the same price before moving on up. They can be bought new for under $130.00 if you know where to look.

Thanks for the info I used 1 Friday night for the first time. I filtered into another carbouy it made things so much easier when I bottled yesterday no sediment that I saw. I used the #2 filter pack

John, I don't know how familiar you are with the operation of that filter so if you go to www.finevinewines.com, select "Equipment" in the left hand column and select "Click here to see our online videos!" and select "Filters" under "Wine making equipment" it will take you to the video screen. You might want to watch both "Introduction to Filtering" and "Buon Vino Mini Jet Filter" to get to know your unit. Good luck.

I will check out the video as soon as I get home to the computer thanks for the info.

Back