Cellar Craft Bought my first kit :D

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoshDivino

Inquiring Knowledge Member
Reaction score
Just bought my first wine kit today, The Cellar Craft:Red Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon Really excited to see how this one turns out in a few years. Had to get the Red Mountain and support the local wineries :)

Congrats! That one's on my wish list. I've got a Cellar Craft Red Mountain Trio going now. So far, it's looking like it'll be a very good wine.

You made a great choice. I had a small taste last night :dgand the tannins are still unbalanced at 7 months in bulk aging, but the Washington Cab varietal characteristics are there. This is easily one of the best wines I have made so far. I need to get another one or two of these started soon.

Thanks guys, the red mountain trio is next on my list and I might start it mid year this year!

Hi there

I just recently got interested to make my own wine and joined this forum. Cabernet Sauvignon is my choice too. I am wandering which kits to buy. How did you make your choice JoshDivino? Please help :)

Thanks

Larry2012 said:
Hi there

I just recently got interested to make my own wine and joined this forum. Cabernet Sauvignon is my choice too. I am wandering which kits to buy. How did you make your choice JoshDivino? Please help :)

Thanks

I chose a kit with a lot of juice 18l, and a high quality one!

Hi there

Thanks

Right there with you on just starting. Red Mountain is an outstanding AVA here in WA so it was a no brainer for me to do my first kit with grapes from there. From my initial research you can't go wrong with CC, especially the high grade kit. I don't like lower quality wine, I'd rather drink beer. But I love quality wine so if I'm to make wine its going to be quality which this kit is by everything I have read. So...read my friend, the more the better and let that be your guide.

Thanks a lot for the info

I will begin with a quality Kit, red most propably, dont know which red but for sure it will be from a well know brand. CC is among them, the big problem is where to buy it from.

Thanks guys, the red mountain trio is next on my list and I might start it mid year this year!

The RMT is a limited release. If you dont already posess one you better get busy finding one now. Good luck.

Just bought my first wine kit today, The Cellar Craft:Red Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon Really excited to see how this one turns out in a few years. Had to get the Red Mountain and support the local wineries :)
Josh, grats on that great Cab kit. imo it is the best out there!!! I will keep making the CC Red Mtn Cab.
Enjoy.....and Cheers~
Kathie

Latest posts

Back