WineXpert Bottling Day!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WineNewbie

Reaction score
We bottled two kits this weekend. WV Cal Trinity Red and a Selection Premium Pinot Noir. Just want to share some pics of the finished product.

20070429_111617_Bottling1.JPG
20070429_111718_Bottling2.JPG
20070429_111750_Bottling3.JPG

Congratulations now try to let them age thats the hardest
part Its nice to ssee ppl in here that are as serious about the
hobby as I am.

I find it relaxing. Even when all go awry. bottling
wand gromet messed up overfilled bottle and lost some lambrusco then
the hose cam off the wand and lost some more after i got it
in the bottle the corker settled the event down and all went in
perficly them the big bottoms didnt fit into the one rack so we had to
move some around but alais all is bottled and 2 new batches
started and one racked with no events. happy
wine making and DRINKING.

Apple - To be honest, I just searched on yahoo for "vineyard pictures", "napa pictures"...stuff like thatand stumbled across these. Still very amateur, but I thought they turned out ok.

Now I'm looking at empty carboys and they look so lonely. They need some new wine to brighten their day. Hmmm...what'll be next. My rack is getting full though.

WineNewbie...you are going to have to change your name......you are christened a true winemaker. Very professional, labels are fantastic, very nice presentation...and the winewill will be fantastic too.

Great Job!!!!!!

Ramona

WineNewbie said:
Now I'm looking at empty carboys and they look so lonely. They need some new wine to brighten their day. Hmmm...what'll be next. My rack is getting full though.
There are 2 solutions to the full rack. 1. Drink wine. 2. Buy another rack!

Nice. Good selections. its hard to chose which ones to get, but those both sound good and the other folks here that have made them seem to like them.

Latest posts

Back