WineXpert Bottled my Pinot Grigio

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CajunTim

Reaction score
Since it rained over this weekend I decided to bottle my Italian Pinot Grigio. The sample I took was very good and after ageing this one for three months as the instructions say, it should be even better.
20070924_072621_pg1.JPG

<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><O:p></O:p>
The label.

20070924_072721_pg3.JPG
Edited by: CajunTim

opps...sorry...I thought I was posting this topic in the Winexport place. maybe it can be moved.

Appleman, thanks for the comments. I only wish I could paint like that. I got the label from a search on a wine site that sells that type of wine. Then I just did a little cut and past job on it.

CajunTim said:
Appleman, thanks for the comments. I only wish I could paint like that. I got the label from a search on a wine site that sells that type of wine. Then I just did a little cut and past job on it.

Oh NO! You didn't really paint it yourself? That's one of the requirements of belonging here- you have to paint the equivalent of Rembrandt, Picasso or Cezanne to make your own labels!
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
Just kidding.

How do you thin we all do it? Good old cut and paste... Unless you are OilnH20 who really can paint like that!

Thanks, Masta This is a great hobby.

Appleman.....This is my attempt at painting. A self-portrait. I call it"THEWINEMAKING CAJUN".
smiley36.gif
yea..work with me..those are grapes in my hand.

20070924_112058_me.JPG

Edited by: CajunTim

Latest posts

Back