Boerne,Texas Beginner

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CowboyPhil

Reaction score
I am very new to wine making, I have made about 18 gallons total, 1 5gal of Mead, 1 5gal of Pinot Gris, 1 gallon of Strawberry, 5 gallons of watermelon (failed), 1 gallon of Cranberry and I have 1 gallon of Strawberry brewing.

I will take all advice, help, critisism and pointers I can get. I am intrested in making unique wine that you don't get every day, I get good cheap tasty Chardonnay at the store I want more adventurous things, like Pinnapple, Mango and Boysenberry wines.

And unique spiced wines like ciders and ports.

Thanks for reading hope to hear from you all soon.

Welcome Phil, I used to live in Santone too.. As a child.. My gradfather has lived there for over 30 years.. You know any Billingsley's ?

Welcome! Hope we can answer your questions. I am pretty much a grape wine guy myself, but we have several people on here who love to make the special wines, just as you. They will be more than glad to help you.

Welcome just start asking questions when you need answers

Welcome neighbor ... you live in a great part of the world. Maybe a little dry right now but getting better.

Hard to believe we have two members from Boerne.........

And yes I know how to pronounce the word Boerne! :>

Welcome to the family.
Hope you enjoy your time here.
There is lots of knowledge in these posts (and posters).
Ask away.
Don't forget the search function, while waiting on your questions to be answered.

Welcome cowboy

Tough summer huh?
Listen, have some fun, learn some great technique and make some friends.
This place is a blast. Welcome to Your new obsession.
Cheers

Latest posts

Back