Best way to add flavor

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL No - my faux pas. You were right to call me on it. She was asking about cherry flavoring - the topic title caught my eye due to my own problem and I did kinda run away with it. I only posted my follow-up because I thought it might help Sue (or someone else later) to see what I did to correct a similar problem.

I shall endeavor to "stay on subject" in the future. :cool:

I dont see the foul. Compairing notes on simmilar experiences is how this works. There are a slight few must do's and a couple don't do's but the rest has no limit and no 1 right answer.
Wild and sue should make a guess at what will please your pallet aim a little under and give a little time add more if it seems you are on the right track.
Dare to fail
Let us know how it turns out.

I dont see the foul. Compairing notes on simmilar experiences is how this works. There are a slight few must do's and a couple don't do's but the rest has no limit and no 1 right answer.
Wild and sue should make a guess at what will please your pallet aim a little under and give a little time add more if it seems you are on the right track.
Dare to fail
Let us know how it turns out.

Wine has always been kinda simple to me. You take the fruit the sugar and yeast? The rest is your personal touch! Its amazing. You make it your own.

Latest posts

Back