BBQ anyone?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bacon Wrapped Whole Pork Tenderloin

Stuffed with gorgonzola and fresh figs......... :hug

2.JPG

Here's last fall's Thanksgiving turkey. Brined, then cooked over some apple and cherry wood.

ABT's : Atomic Buffalo Turds...

Fresh jalapeno pepper stuffed with cream cheese and a Smokey Link sausage, and wrapped in bacon.

Fatties... this is the original way a fattie was made, when all it was was JD sausage with cheese in the middle. Then people started getting creative with bacon and stuffings.

Pork butt...

Smoked goat sandwiches...

Baby-back ribs...

I left out a lot more, this made me hungry enough! The pix of the steaks and all aren't really smoked meats, anyway.

Shameless plug: The best BBQ and meat smoking site on the web is http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/

You guys are killing me and I just finished lunch.

Even Jim's turds look good (did I just say that?)

creativity

]

creativity and ingenuity, the American way, Jim the package arrived.................................thank you...............jp:try

Great job ! Your now making me hungry...oh ya..maybe some baby back ribs or pulled pork.

Smokin' and grillin' ...

Sorry, I cheated on these with a gas grill...but the broiler pan as a support idea was a huge hit online...

I've traded BBQ sauce all over the country...

I gots a dozen 2-inch thick prime ribeyes in the freezer ... will they work? :D

Todays Low N Slow

Decided to do a whole turkey , 14 pounder , injected it with a compound butter , and threw together a couple dozen moink balls .

232323232fp543_6_nu=8695_45__25__WSNRCG=366277_35734;nu0mrj.jpg

Last edited:
Back