Bacchus Arrived

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Runningwolf

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bacchus arrived just in time for Mothers Day. If my wife is good I'll get her something again next month on her birthday for my wine room! LOL

IMG_20110508_090404.jpg

Looks nice Dan. Is Bacchus any relation to the Cowardly Lion in the Wizard of Oz? :h

Looking good over there Dan but that was valuable realestate there for more racks.

Wade after I took down my wine glass rack that hung from the ceiling and removed the picture that was there I thought the same thing. As you know I already had to add two Sam's club racks outside of the cellar. I could see this space being used for my library in the future as it keeps growing. I think it's over 80 bottles now.

Maybe you can hang that on the door as you will not want to hang a wine rack on the door.

My original intentions were to hang it on my shed outdoors when I ordered it. They were 20% off for Mother's Day. Another member ordered the smaler one for his wine door. This one wood be too large.

Back