Any other motorcyclists in here...

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picture has been seen before but. . .

TonyandP002.jpg

YER TIZ ! Cheers, Tony.

I had a Harley Davidson 2009 Night Rod Special that I just traded in last month for a Triumph Rocket 3 Touring. I had a blast on my fast and mean Harley but it was time for a comfy touring bike. I didn't want to sacrifice the power so I opted for the 3 cylinder 2.3L motor! I'm working on getting her customized where I want now.

My toy! I work in home care..... so I get to ride around all day from house to house! :-D

IMG_0310.jpg

DSCN0336.jpg

time to resurrect this thread! :D
Motorcycles are one of my 'other' hobbies :D
here's a before and after pics of two bikes I have done

82 750 Maxim
before
100_7591.jpg

After
IMG_2600.png

82 Sahdow 500
before
PICT0005-1-1.jpg

After
pic1small.jpg

I have a 2005 Vulcan 800 Classic and a 2005 Honda Rebel. I rode the Vulcan down to Tennessee to visit Ernest T Bass, another forum member, last summer.

Redvulcan1a.jpg

P1010034.jpg

Last edited:
I am 55 and have been riding since I was 9, have had something like 18 different motorcycles. I currently ride a Honda Gold wing and a Yamaha YZ250 two stroke.

Bikes uses to be my life outside of work! I rode across country on my '93 ninja zx6, did years of weekend rides, hit the tail of the Dragon in NC and was a licensed road racer for 4 years in the mid 2000s. Now I am a MSF instructor for the state of Connecticut but barely ride at all anymore. Sold all the bikes but one, a honda VFR, and just spend time with my little girls (and make wine). It was fun but for now bikes are barely a blip. Someday when the kids are older maybe ill get a big tourer and take the old lady around the country in our golden years.
Chad

image-2990035280.jpg

image-1705760638.jpg

image-1733784291.jpg

Back