Amazon Corks

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been using the FineVineWines Perfect Agglomerate corks fo many years and have never had 1 problem with them I will never switch unless some day I do have problem with them. They go in and come out nice and easy due to a paraffin wax on the outer edges and Ive had even some low abv mist kits last years with these corks. I refuse to budge and try to save a few pennies on something like this, it just isnt worth it IMO!

Let us know what U think? What does "long" mean 1½" or 1¾"

These arrived today!

They are excellent. These are 1" and 3/4 and lightly coated in parafin wax.
all of the ones that I inspected look very well made. I threw one into an empty bottle and one into a bottle filled with water without any problems. i am going to pull them out in a couple of weeks to see how they held up. But these look like the higher end corks that I have seen in the wine shops near me.

Baring any problems after this years bottling I would definately recommend these.

Hi Dan - I was planning on storing them in paper bags. I had read that was the best way (I think somewhere on this site). Please tell me if thats wrong.

Lost momentum and have yet to order.......

Procrastination.jpg

Back