AAASTINKIE is HERE!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stinkie,

What are they a trout, salmon, two bass and a pike? and your son did that.....good for him....lots of talent.

Ramona

Correct!! The lake trout (touge) is 12lbs. a real wallhanger in Maine, once in a lifetime fish, my son was 14 when he caught it, we were ice fishing, he was yelling for us to come said he had a giant fish, we're like yea giant fish must be magnified by the water, then I looked down the hole as it swam by and it was a giant fish!! Edited by: AAASTINKIE

So I'm in the refrgerator at work Tuesday getting my lunch and someones chicken falls out on the floor....well, no one see's so I use the "3 second rule" and put it back in the container and I'm still in the clear so I wipe the BBQ sauce off the floor and everyone is happy!! The chicken might have wound up "extra crispy"...lol Lesson to be learned, make sure you put your food in the back of the fridge at work!

I think your kindnessfor putting it back in should have earned you at least a leg or 2!

smiley36.gif

AAASTINKIE said:
So I'm in the refrgerator at work Tuesday getting my lunch and someones chicken falls out on the floor....well, no one see's so I use the "3 second rule" and put it back in the container and I'm still in the clear so I wipe the BBQ sauce off the floor and everyone is happy!! The chicken might have wound up "extra crispy"...lol Lesson to be learned, make sure you put your food in the back of the fridge at work!

Well if you weren't inthe fridge there would be plenty of room for the chicken and it wouldn't have had to jump out! Stay out of there! It's not a giant A/C unit for your comfort. And usually it's a 5 second rule, so you had time to spare!

c3_1_sbl.JPG

I haven't been to the postoffice all week, I hope this Sponge Bob Square Pants telephone talker I bought off ebay is there, it was 4.99, you hook it to the phone and he goes nuts when it rings...lol

I always have a story, my satellite dish just got hit by lightning,
EBAY for a new LNB..on it's way. I'd go out and take a picture but the
mosictoes are real bad. (spelt like the wine)

Saturday reality tour update:

2005-06-11_075019_outside_june_11_05_002.jpg

I'd like to know how the lightning hit this, the tree's right behind it are 40 feet high.

Here's a pic of my house from the south side.

2005-06-11_075251_outside_june_11_05_006.jpg

My sponge bob squarepants telephone ringer didn't come today, at least
I have something to look forward to for next week, just put two
chickens on the smoker, I'm starting to think everything might not to
need to be smoked but on the cookshack forum, if is doesn't move, smoke
it!!

My son and his wife at boot camp graduation in TEXAS (wherever that
is?) poor guy got married about a month before he left, and they just
met before that. He's in the Air Force now.

2005-06-11_080508_F_+_M_texas.JPG

Stinkie,

You have such a great place there!! Do you have any neighbors? Nice looking kid there, must look like mom, HaHa! Sorry about your dish...who needs TV anyway? When you get Sponge Bob we will have to call you so you can watch him in action!!!!!!!...got some racking and bottling to do this weekend so will be busy here in TX..where ever that is!!!

Ramona

My sponge bob is a little dissapointing, HE NEVER SHUTS OFF!! can't get quality junk anymore!!

2005-06-13_115435_sponge_bob.jpg

Quick update for those of you who want to know what I'm up to today,
started a green apple wine this morning (pictures later), just came
home with a cooler full of strawberrys to make jelly today, putting a
9lb pork butt in the cookshack smoker now for tomorrows lunch of pulled
pork, I must say I didn't want to make a strawberry wine, BUT, the
berrys are so red and smell so intoxicating I might just have to give
it a go, I'll think it over.

4:30 pm update, 3 cases of strawberry jam is done, just came back from
picking 15qts of strawberrys, going to start a 5 gallon batch of
strawberry wine now, pictures tonight.

Back