A big Thanks to you!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidB

Reaction score
So, today I shared some of my very young red muscadine wine with some family members. First comment: It taste like grape juice. Second comment: man, this is great. Third comment: I think this has far surpassed anything you've done to date and this is by far my favorite of all of them. One of them even took a gallon with them when they left. Just grabbed it and gone! LOL

Well, I could not have come even close to having something this delicious without the comments, suggestions and thoughts from you guys and gals. I have been reading a lot, learning everyday and putting what you have shared to use on my wine. During this day of Thanksgiving, I can't forget to thank you all for everything you have done to help me make a great wine. I really do appreciate this forum and the way everyone shares. Thanks from the bottom of my heart!

Happy Thanksgiving!

David

Well, I was going to give up and shut this forum down but that changes my mind! Just kidding but glad to hear about the success as thats why we are here and do what we do. Do we try and push some of our ways on people, yes and they may not like that about us sometimes but I guaranty doing so would only make their wines better for it.

OH, and I can't forget a shout out to Eddie "Sirs" for his gracious generosity! Without him, I would not have anywhere near the amount of grapes and wine I currently have. Not only did he let me come pick from a vineyard he was able to get access too, he and his wife also helped us pick! You won't find better folks than Eddie and Gwen!

Thanks again!

OH, and I can't forget a shout out to Eddie "Sirs" for his gracious generosity! Without him, I would not have anywhere near the amount of grapes and wine I currently have. Not only did he let me come pick from a vineyard he was able to get access too, he and his wife also helped us pick! You won't find better folks than Eddie and Gwen!

Thanks again!

I couldn't agree with you more David. Eddie, thank you, your generosity is rather unique in today's world and so very much appreciated. :try

Dave I can't agree with you more. I have also learned so much from this forum from Tom helping me getting started with my Ice Wine to pm'ing Wade to help get me out of a problem I am having or reassuring me what I'm doing is right. The commoroderity we have with members in PA to the entertainment that came out of the west coast and Alaska. The list goes on and on with the winery and vineyard owners to Steve in Canada and last but not least to Lon who has taken Pee to the next level. Who would ever think this guy's pee would be the hottest recipe on every forum this year?:try

Wow Dan, well said, I ditto that as well. And now that you brought Alaska, I do miss Troy, sure wish he would come back.

Where in the world are you Troy????? Sorry if I left anyone off this list there are soooo many people other folks I didn't mention Like Allie and friends in NZ to Luke and all the other folks around the world.

Back