Your Wine label Pics

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aaronh

Reaction score
After seeing Waldos post , "another day at the cats meow winery". I figure I take a shot at starting a Wine label thread were you post your pics of your wine labels, how you did it,Ideas, execdera.
smiley38.gif
Edited by: Aaronh

I have way to many to post but use Microsoft Picture It 7.0 and PhotoShop CS. Here are a few for you though.
20080818_135740_Rosso_Grande_Ex.jpg
20080818_135928_Chocolate_Straw.jpg

20080818_140153_Blueberry_Pinot.jpg

Wade...I like your Blueberry/Pinot Noir label.....

How is that wine????

I am thinking about using some Pinot Noir Juice and some of my Blueberry juice to make a wine...

Wish I could drink wine....
smiley19.gif
My taster isn't working good...nothing tastes good and no matter what wine I taste it burns all the way down and then I belch [bet your glad I shared that tid-bit].....
smiley4.gif

NW, that is the best Mist wine in my opinion and THE FAVORITE amongst all of my friends wives and girl friends. Its not sweet like most of the other Mist kits and 1 that I would not recommend upping the abv as its very delicate.

Yes the blueberry pinot noir one and the chocolete strawberry labels look pretty slick
smiley1.gif
. Pinot Noir is my favorite red, bet its really good with blueberrys .

Damn sorry to hear that NW. you got strep throat or somthing?
Reminds me of two months ago... when i got a bunch of K-meta for sanitizing my equipment in my mouth. I didnt wash my mouth out quick enough. It must have killed all the helpfull bacteria in my mouth.. along with some tatse buds. Long story short, nothing tatsed right for a week and anything slightly spicy , even spagetti burned bad.
smiley29.gif
Lesson learned
smiley18.gif
I keep a bottle of distilled water in my wine room now after that screw up.Edited by: Aaronh

Aaronh said:
Yes the blueberry pinot noir one and the chocolete strawberry labels look pretty slick
smiley1.gif
. Pinot Noir is my favorite red, bet its really good with blueberrys .

Damn sorry to hear that NW. you got strep throat or somthing?

No...I am doing Chemo and won't be doing any drinking of wine for probably another 4 months....Then all hell is going to break loose...
smiley2.gif

Jim is doing his part to rotate the stock in the wine cellar...
smiley4.gif

NW has been getting Chemo treatments, look under Life is Good post for further info. Second, how did you get that in your mouth Aaronh. Dont tell me you are suck starting a siphon!!!!!!!

I can't pass this up......"You gotta have one helluva mouth on you Aaronh to be sanitizing your equipment in there." Do you like put your auto siphon, hydrometer, stirring spoon etc in there all at once or one piec at a time. can you get us some pictures of your procedure ?
smiley36.gif

LoL
smiley36.gif

Naw I would draw the solution up my wine theif, sorta like a siphon to fill it up, dunk hydromiterand dump out before hanging on my wall to dry. One nightI wasnt paying verey close attention, was already up to the top, took another pull and
smiley11.gif
. Ya, I just jig it up and down now in my gallon container nowto fill it up. I like to sanatize and leave the salution dry on when i put it away becouse its pretty water saluable and washes offwhen I sanatize again. kinda like a k-meta forcefield. Trail and error , I dont plan on doing that ever again.
smiley24.gif
Edited by: Aaronh

Did you know that all you have to do is keep pushing the thief in and out of the solution quickly and it will fill all the way up to the top even in a shallow container. This is how the pros do it especially in a barrel. Just keep dunking it and you will hear the thief fill as it makes a different sound each time.

Thats whatI ment by jigging.
smiley17.gif

Jigging =up and down motion. Fishing term.Edited by: Aaronh

D-M WADE THEY ARE GREAT LABELS,AND I ALREADY KNOW THAT WHAT GOES INTO THE BOTTLES IS EVEN BETTER,GREAT LABELS MY SHORT SUIT HOWEVER////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Aaron,I bet you did the jig when you got that stuff in your mouth!!!!!

smiley11.gif
smiley11.gif
smiley11.gif

Excellente.......Wade,
Quite a beautiful presentation. You are doing so good!!!!

Ramona

terrific labels...i am partial to your amarone label.....nice work!

Anyone else going to join in here? Come on people and lets help these newer people get creative!

20080819_184423_Argentinean_Tan.jpg

20080819_184614_Johan_Riesling.jpg

20080819_184916_White_Wine.jpg

well, i dont have the variety...yours is astounding...here is my basic label...the variety is changed as needed amd the font is actually white now

20080819_191112_FULCHINOVINEYAR.JPE

Al, that is very nice and like I tell NW, i wish I could make myself commit to a standard label and I really am trying to but every time I make a new wine I star a new label and it just cascades into something new. I am in the process of developing my 1 for all though and hopefully I can just change an item or 2 within it to fit every new wine from here on in. Great job andthe white fonts will work out much better.

Back