Your Wine label Pics

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK..OK..Here are some of mine

chocolateorangeport.jpg

strawberryzin.jpg

greenapplegurtz.jpg

chocrasbport.jpg

shirazmuscatblend.jpg

2007port.jpg

currantelderberryblend.jpg

chocolate-port-1.jpg

chocolate-port.jpg

muscadinelabel2007.jpg

blend.jpg

campbellsearlylabel.jpg

meowportlabel.jpg

muscadine-grapeblend.jpg

blackcurrantlabel1.jpg

2007muscadinelabel.jpg

blackberrywinelabel.jpg

blueberrylabel.jpg

boogerbearblackberry.jpg

eagleheadlabel.jpg

habanerolabel2.jpg

muscadinegrapelabel.jpg

peachlabel.jpg

redhoglabel.jpg

strawberry.jpg

waldosport.jpg

Wade, I dont think you *have to* be with one lable...yours and Waldo's (wow i was impressed w his) are a fine example of not needing one shoe to fit all

Waldo, how in heck did you fit all them picture in 1 post? I can only really shrink them to about 34 kbs if Im lucky as jpeg's. what are you doing to get them all in on 1 post?

Damn nice Waldo! Do you still have any of that Hobenaro wine left? Is it still clear? I remember reading your recepie post on that. Pretty nice. How was the heat on the last bottle you opened?

Aaronh said:
Damn nice Waldo! Do you still have any of that Hobenaro wine left? Is it still clear? I remember reading your recepie post on that. Pretty nice. How was the heat on the last bottle you opened?

The only bottles left Aaronhare one that a brother still has and one that a Sister has. They are both still very clear though and the herbs I added are still surprisingly holding up too. They have turned a more honey/gold hue too.

Aaronh, when you are in photobucket. Try copying your IMG code and pasting it here. Your picture should come right up.

Waldo,

You have really been cranking out the Labels. You have quite a collection going there. Make a collage and frame it. Will be nice to hang in your cellar or your house.

Ramona

welchsdry1.jpg

<DIV id=ms__id27>
<DIV id=ms__id35>hmm thanks! I always trying to put pics threw"insert image icon" above. Thanks Swill
smiley32.gif

<DIV id=ms__id34>
label4a-1.jpg
Edited by: Aaronh

Your welcome Aaronh! I don't know much about making wine and even less about the computer. But that is one thing I did figure out.
smiley36.gif

rgecaprock said:
Waldo,

You have really been cranking out the Labels. You have quite a collection going there. Make a collage and frame it. Will be nice to hang in your cellar or your house.

Ramona

Great idea Ramona.......Thanks

Waldo, I think that collage idea is cool and will also work well down the road in any brochures...websites or promotional things you may end up producing if you go that route....its sort of a history page so to speak...

wow - you all
what a great collection of creativity - we are the BEST!!!
thanx for sharing -

later

rrawhide

I made a mistake! I counted up all the labels I've made...it's well over 65! I promise I won't post them!
smiley36.gif

Latest posts

Back