Your Wine label Pics

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aye poste em!!

After cleaning the last of my choke cherrys. I did a litle pre labelphoto shoot!! Just look at all those curves, ooo sexy
smiley36.gif

chokecherry.jpg
Edited by: Aaronh

wADE I REALLY LIKE THE MERLOT CONCEPT WERE DID THAT COME FROM,..................................................................

It was a few pictures I found on allposters .com and then I Photoshoped the heck out of it till my mind was gone, then i proceeded to Photoshop some more! I had surely not planned for those results. I just kept playing with it anf it just kept getting more interesting. Most of the time doing that though ruins what I had originally started with and is discarded.
smiley29.gif

Wade, is that the very expensive Adobe Photoshop that you use? Or is there a inexpensive Photoshop software out there?

I have the expensive 1 but actually mainly use Microsoft Picture It 7.0. It does a lot of this stuff and is way cheaper and soooooo much easier to use as Photoshop really is a program that must be learned well to use. I dont know anywhere near as much as Joan does about that program.

I think that version is now obsolete but and 10 is the new version. I think Amazon has it for just under $100. There are many programs out there and probably cheaper 1's that may even be better. My program actually came with my digital camera. I would play around and look for some free downloads.

Go to Paint.net . They have a professional photo editing program that is free and downloadable. They also except donations. I would rathersee some one buy/usea product made by aspiring collage kids shooting to make the big bucks at Microsoft one day than pay $100+ for the over payed people at Microsoft.
smiley9.gif

<DIV id=ms__id31>
<DIV id=ms__id27>"Cooperations make money off of ignorance not quality."
<DIV id=ms__id30>
<DIV id=ms__id29>Not saying anyone is ignorant specifically but there are still folks in this world that want to better it without profit. Edited by: Aaronh

Aaronh, Amen!!! I agree with you. And thanks for the Paint.net site.

Here is our 'Generic Label'.....

The inspiration came from the old pasture field [before this farmer plowed it up for crops]....

2005-11-28_102940_Hamann_HillsSm-1.jpg

This is our 'Generic Label'....

regularlabel.jpg

And....this is a gift of a steel sign that a friend just presented to us....

signSmall.jpg

Might hang the sign out in the 'Cowboy Cafe' or someday if we have a 'regulation' wine making area. Don't know if we should paint it black or let it rust...?

Northern, Love the sign! What good friends you have. Maybe for now you could hang it inside where others can see it. Protect it from the elements for a while.
I love looking at all of these labels! I'm truly impressed!
smiley32.gif
I don't seem to have the needed patience for label making. Bert has a heck of a time getting me to just print our standard labels!
smiley9.gif

That meadow looks like it would make a great label background. Is that a unidentified flying object there?
smiley17.gif

<DIV id=ms__id61>
<DIV id=ms__id76>
2005-11-28_102940_Hamann_HillsSm-2.jpg

<DIV id=ms__id75>
<DIV id=ms__id77>
<DIV id=ms__id78>I agree with PwP on the sign.
smiley20.gif
Edited by: Aaronh

I thought it would make a nice label too....but too much ink for me.

That field was filled with Monarch Butterflies...it was just awesome.....It was always Monarch Heaven out there.

I threw some dirt to make them fly but would only catch one or two in a photo....There was others in this photo, but can't see them...one is over the lone oak tree.

I had a feeling it was a butterfly or something of the sort. Was just making a funny, "hence the two squirls havinga life and death light saber duelon themeadow tothe left", no pun intended
smiley2.gif
. Like the shot though
smiley1.gif

Latest posts

Back