Xmas 2010 packages

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wine_wizard

Reaction score
Christmas 2010 packages are about ready ...

20101122_201212_pkg2010.JPG

and the label details... (before someone asks :>)

20101122_201305_Strawberry.jpg

20101122_201324_PQ.jpg

20101122_201341_CRP.jpg

Hope they do ok going down the chimneys !

Those look awesome. I would have bottled the Port in smaller bottles though.

Agreed Wade !

maybe like this ? ( splits on the right )

20101122_224855_splits.JPG

In the previous case the target xmas audience is known for big gatherings. ( but in general, this port is definitely a good candidate for splits ... )

And now a PSA....

I was somewhat robotically cleaning the ballisimo splits on the right... ( doing 2 carboys at same time... )

I had received a case of those lovely slender bottles as a gift and was grabbing them out of the case by the neck with left hand, placing them into the palm of my right hand and pressing the bottle down on a faucet attached hot water washer, while listening to my music...
At a point, something happened that caused me to look at a particular bottle as I placed it into my right hand, the bottom of that split was broken off, and I was about to jab the broken bottle into the palm of my right hand....
The bottle was from the corner of the case, and apparently was broken along the way somehow...
( this xmas gift was not from George btw )
( so only eleven of those exist :> )

Moral: carefully check every new bottle into your operation, and focus on task at hand always ....

Happy bottling and gifting !

WOW beautiful bottles and great wine. As I was reading through the posts the exact same thing was on my mind. How do I get on the list. You should be very proud!!!

Thanks for the support ..

( I think a gift list here would greatly exceed my legal BTAF production limit :>)

Happy and safe Holidays to all ...

lindseyd said:
Thanks for the support ..

( I think a gift list here would greatly exceed my legal BTAF production limit :>)

Happy and safe Holidays to all ...

You just have to decide who you need to keep the happiest
smiley4.gif

And this one you for sure want to keep happy

SANTA2-3.jpg

Latest posts

Back