WMT (Unofficial) Mist Wine Contest

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My replacement is being shipped tomorrow. It's boxed and th label is printed. Just need to drop it off. They are going to have to try a LOT harder to take me out on this one by breaking my bottle. Bring it!

I totally admitted mine hadn't been bottled yet. Just couldn't get it done in the time frame

Island mist kits

Lori I sent payment to local postal service to intercept and ,,well:sesee you at the finish:: line love.

A new full-size bottle was just dropped off at the local FedEx location. It has a fragile sticker on it, and the inner box is a wine club bottle cradle. If this one doesn't get there safely, I'm coming after you @joeswine. Lol

I'm trying to get mine bottled up and ready. I will post with a better idea of how its going by the end of the week.

Received Lori's Berry Sensational today. (In one piece this time) Thanks Lori.

What do you say we relax and regroup March 1st, see how everyone is doing? I would like to honor the effort of those who sent in their entries (and the cost of shipping) by having a better line-up for competition. The entries I have are resting coolly in the wine chiller (56F). They'll be fine.

Island mist contest

okay by me...............................................................:db

how is it looking? have the judges received any more entries?

No more. I've only received 4 bottles so far. I told my tasters earlier that I was expecting 8 to 10 wines. They will be disappointed.This will be the fastest competition in history.

No more. I've only received 4 bottles so far. I told my tasters earlier that I was expecting 8 to 10 wines. They will be disappointed.This will be the fastest competition in history.

I could send you other IM's I've made. They have only been modified as to the amount of sugar, and f-pac amount.

Exotics Fruit White Zin
Blackberry Cab

That's a bummer. At first it looked like we were going to have a really good showing. What happened? Good news is I'm guaranteed to score better in this one then I did in the dragon blood contest

I blame myself. I've been distracted elsewhere and didn't put the effort into keeping interest up this time around.

We'll work with what we've got.

I am sorry also as I have never found the time to bottle either. Kids. Its all I got at this time. Kids. Basketball for 2 more weeks and then a weekend for my self. Prune some vines and bottle some wines

Back