Wines we have made

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cb_Sadie

Reaction score
My first picture that I have posted, if it works. These are different wines that we have made.

20091024_133643_Wines-2.jpg

You can't see the picture very well. It was so small and when I tried to enlarge it, it's distorts the picture. It took a long time to upload this picture also. I will keep working on it.

cyndy

Nice job though - I'd like to be able to read the labels. They all look really nice.

Nice picture. I am also keeping a library of each bottle of wine I have made. I never kept track of how much I've made till someone asked me the other day. I started to count. Holy moly 25 different wines since sept 2008 and I have seven carboys cooking right now and just picked up a Washingtom Reisling today. I also put my order in today fortwo Limited Additions, Trio Blanca and Pacific Quartet.

Looks great!!!

I would also like to see labels closer... But never-the-less, It looks like an all star lineup.

Do you have the original picture before it was resized smaller? If you do and need help email it to me and Ill load it for you.

Thanks Wade, I'm not sure what I'm doing.. mine was so little and would just get littler..

Ooooh... the white chocolate port looks especially lovely - what a nice collection of wines!

Thank you for all the nice comments, my boyfriend made the ones that did not come with the wine kits.. my first label was the one that Wade helped me post, Peach Ice Wine. We have all of these wines but none are ready to drink yet. Boy, it is hard to stay out of them.

You dont have to resize the pics if you are using photobucket. Just copy the IMG code and paste it into the post where you want it.

wade said:
You dont have to resize the pics if you are using photobucket. Just copy the IMG code and paste it into the post where you want it.

Boy, I'm making this harder than it really is.. I will try that, thanks

You only have to resize it if you are uploading it using the forums uploader which can take a lot of time and can only handle pics of 150kbs or smaller. Any problems and Im a click away!

Latest posts

Back