Wine Racks

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have an idea where i could purchase this "steel wall grid stuff"?
I have an idea.
bilde

I sell that stuff. What do you need to know?

Google harder...I've found a ton of wine rack plans. One used wide diameter PVC pipes, stacked inside a wooden box.

williams brewing has a new one thats... 50 bottles and not too expensive, pre-stained too. I think I'm gonna get it cuz I'm not 'handy' with wood.

Ok, so i found it at, where else... organize.com but i need a place i can actually hands on it, for size and what-not.

Bahm you can get this at Tractor Suppy and it comes in 16' lengths by 4 ft. The cost is under $50.00. The rack I bought is basically the same thing with some wooden spacers. The holes are 4 x4 inches. You could cut it to what ever size you needed and it would store one heck of a lot of bottles. The hardest part would be painting it. Not so bad, HUH!

Google harder...I've found a ton of wine rack plans. One used wide diameter PVC pipes, stacked inside a wooden box.

williams brewing has a new one thats... 50 bottles and not too expensive, pre-stained too. I think I'm gonna get it cuz I'm not 'handy' with wood.
Oh, i'm real handy with the wood. :)

50 bottle rack? Get as large as you can fit and afford. It will be full before you know it.

Latest posts

Back