• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wine racks for sale erie pa

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris46and2

Junior
Reaction score
I HAVE 4 wine racks for sale as well as the corner section to join them all in a corner. They are all very sturdy heavy units and quite large. Was going to use them as built ins in a finished basement but just have no room for them. They were display units at a local state store so they were very expensive(about $5000 new). I am asking $125.00 a piece and if you want them all I will throw in the corner section and the label hangers for them as well. Can deliver within a reasonable distance at extra cost to you. Please call 814-572-1644 with any questions.not sure howto post a pic on here but I do have some.

I HAVE 4 wine racks for sale as well as the corner section to join them all in a corner. They are all very sturdy heavy units and quite large. Was going to use them as built ins in a finished basement but just have no room for them. They were display units at a local state store so they were very expensive(about $5000 new). I am asking $125.00 a piece and if you want them all I will throw in the corner section and the label hangers for them as well. Can deliver within a reasonable distance at extra cost to you. Please call 814-572-1644 with any questions.not sure howto post a pic on here but I do have some.

Hi Chris46and2

Your area code tells me that you are a PA'er and possibly in Dan's (Runningwolf) area. I know 814 covers a big area, would you be willing to post up your location? Not your complete address just a city. This would help in selling your shelves, if everyone would know where you are at.

thanks.

Julie these are commercial racks from a wine store. I am sure they are well worth the money. I got this picture off Craigs List and do not know or have any connection with the owner.

winerack.jpg

Last edited:
I am located in Erie pa as in the description. Mr runningwolf, I'm assuming I talked to on the phone today. Thank you so much for slappin up that picture. I'm not at all good with all this stuff so I appreciate it. And I agree, they are definitely worth every penny.

They are 7' tall 4' wide and 2' deep on the larger bottoms sections. They can hold approx. 160 or 170 bottles as well as room in the center section for display or more

I just sold one yesterday. I have 3 left and want them out of my garage so it's SALE time!!!! Price dropped to $100 each. Smokin deal.....

Back