Wine Rack

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petar4e

Junior
Reaction score
I have been looking for this product,and i found this one : www.wineracksinternational.com/default.asp
I am not sure about the quality or the origin of their offering.Has anyone have looked into this before?If you have any others options you know are worth the time to check out,please post them here.Thanks!

Last edited:
If my calculations are correct you're looking at $440.00 ((168/12)*$30.00)) to store 168 bottles with the first option vs. $140.00 with the second option - shipping not included.

Since they are only sold on line from Sam's (no store pickup) the shipping is determined by your distance from their warehouse. And yes if you have Amazon Prime they ship free.

Thanks, Sammy. I searched Sam's "distribution centers" and got the information below. From that list, I am guessing (assuming all Distribution Centers carry all items) that my racks came from Akron, Ohio, about 120 miles from me. Still not bad shipping cost. Also, take it from an old Purchasing pro, Amazon does not ship for "free." Rather, shipping is "included" in the price. There is no free lunch!

Sam's Club Distribution Center
Street: 488 West Muskegon Drive
Greenfield, in 46140-3057
Phone: (317) 467-0495 Sam's Club Distribution Center 40 Londonderry Tpke # 3 Hooksett, NH 03106-2038 - (603) 623-6330 Sam's Club Distribution Ctr
1911 Continental Blvd
Charlotte, NC 28273
(704) 588-5240 Sam's Club Distribution Center
6301 W Old Shakopee Road, # B,
Minneapolis, MN 55438
(952) 885-0001
Sam's Club Distribution Center‎ 451 FM 686, Dayton, TX‎ (936) 258-4008‎ Sam's Club Distribution Center‎
6301 W Old Shakopee Rd # B Bloomington, MN‎ (952) 885-0001 Sam's Club Distribution Center‎
7500 E Crossroads Blvd, Loveland, CO‎ - (970) 635-1814‎ Sam's Club Distribution Center‎
140 Fleet Dr Villa Rica, GA‎ (770) 459-1700‎ Sam's Club Distribution Center‎
1600 Tide Ct Woodland, CA (530) 661-4707‎ Sam's Club Distribution Center
830 E Centre Park Blvd Desoto, TX‎ (972) 228-8505‎ Sam's Club Distribution Center
3301 E Park Ave Searcy, AR‎ (501) 268-3244‎ Sam's Club Distribution Center‎
14557 Industry Dr Hagerstown, MD‎ (301) 791-9191‎ Sam's Club Distribution Center‎
26 Stauffer Industrial Park Taylor, PA‎ (570) 562-2230‎ Sam's Club Distribution Center
1535 Exeter Rd
Akron, OH 44306
(303) 889-1003

Amazon Prime is not free. It cost $79 a year and after that you get 2 day shipping on any item sold by Amazon and not a third party vendor. Still 99% of the time they come out way ahead of any other online retailer. But obviously you still need to check the bottom line price out the door.

Amazon Prime is not free. It cost $79 a year and after that you get 2 day shipping on any item sold by Amazon and not a third party vendor. Still 99% of the time they come out way ahead of any other online retailer. But obviously you still need to check the bottom line price out the door.

Good point Mike. It does cost 80 bucks annually. You also get Amazon streaming video with that. I was a Netflix subscriber for a few years, but switched to Prime so I could have streaming AND free two day shipping.

Good point Mike. It does cost 80 bucks annually. You also get Amazon streaming video with that. I was a Netflix subscriber for a few years, but switched to Prime so I could have streaming AND free two day shipping.

Slightly off topic but I have had much more consistent results with Amazon streaming than Netflix. Netflix would often buffer like crazy even though our internet connection was fine. Flip over to Amazon and stream the same title at the same video quality with no issues.

While we did not anchor them the Seville racks can be anchored down. Ours shipped from CA and we were charged $50.00 for shipping to NC. So it was actually cheaper to by them on Amazon with free shipping by being a prime customer. And we love that we get free streaming movies with the prime membership.

Since they are only sold on line from Sam's (no store pickup) the shipping is determined by your distance from their warehouse. And yes if you have Amazon Prime they ship free.

You dont have to have prime. Its ships free regardless.

Not true unless they changed something since we paid for prime because we paid shipping on the first one from Amazon. It depends how far you are from an Amazon ship center. We have a ship center 2 to 3 hours away in SC. So if the order is placed early in the day, it is here the next day.
We buy a LOT on Amazon for personal and business use so for us the Prime was well worth the cost not even including the live streaming videos. Our laser printer uses one cartridge a month and it is around $10.00, and an ink refill place not far from here it was $40.00 a crack so that alone is a substantial savings every year.

Sammy, according to Sam's Club website, if you live in Newton, NC and your zip code is 28658 (or somewhere near that zip code), your cost would be $113.40 including tax and delivery.

Geek, no, my racks did not come with casters. Is that something you would want? I don't think I would like to move them once they had wine bottles on them. Some might slip off.

Last edited:
Not true unless they changed something since we paid for prime because we paid shipping on the first one from Amazon. It depends how far you are from an Amazon ship center. We have a ship center 2 to 3 hours away in SC. So if the order is placed early in the day, it is here the next day.
We buy a LOT on Amazon for personal and business use so for us the Prime was well worth the cost not even including the live streaming videos. Our laser printer uses one cartridge a month and it is around $10.00, and an ink refill place not far from here it was $40.00 a crack so that alone is a substantial savings every year.

Its free sammy. Its not only says free shipping next to it but I took it all the way to check out to see. I dont have prime

Latest posts

Back