Wine May Reduce Both the Risk and Severity of Arth

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibglowin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Whoo Hooo!

A U.K. study finds people who drink more than 10 days a month are less likely to develop the painful disease

Wine and Arthritus

I know I usually don't feel any pain after a few glasses of wine!
smiley36.gif

I guess I should have started drinking sooner! At least I am still moving around alright. I may have hallux rigidus in my feet, but the wine may keep me going.
smiley36.gif

wonder what happens of you assume that 3 timesthe ten days mentioned were to be the monthly dose? loose joints?

I don't know about the pain part. Every time my friend drinks he comes home black and blue. I think he has fist in face disease.
smiley18.gif

Rocky Top said:
I don't know about the pain part. Every time my friend drinks he comes home black and blue. I think he has fist in face disease.
smiley18.gif

That's because of the aliens that abducted him. "Honest Hun, that's why I'm home late and all black and blue."

Of course if you drink enough wine, you don't feel any pain either. Well, until you wake up the next morning...

I am not known to this and this is the first time. I have heard lot many thing about benefits of red wine for heart patients and this article is little different for me to know how it is beneficial in arthritis.< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" =""><div id="ref">

Latest posts

Back