Other Wine kits. All juice vs concentrat

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CTSHEP, when you say "all juice" kits are you specifically referencing (a.) Mosti Mondiale All Juice and All Juice Masters kits or are you talking about (b.) juice buckets?

The reason I ask is that my experience has been different with a and b, above. I have been very disappointed in the Mosti Mondiale All Juice offerings and I found the All Juice Masters not much better. Further, there is a belief by some, and I am inclined to agree, that the MM All Juice is merely one of there lower end kits with water added. The downside to this versus buying the lower end kit it that you are paying to ship water if you order on line, as I do. I have made the MM All Juice Masters and found it to be less than a good R J Spagnols, WinExpert or Cellar Craft higher end kit with grape packs (in the red wines).

As far as juice buckets are concerned, I have found the juices from California and Italy to be very good while the juices from Chile vary from year to year. I see you are in Virginia, a state with a burgeoning wine industry. If you can get fresh juice from a local winery with good Brix and pH, I think you could make a very nice wine with it.

One last comment. I carefully stated that this has been MY experience and others may see it differently. Good luck.

Back