Wine Kit Prices

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wctisue

Reaction score
A friend of mine and fellow wine maker emailed me today about a web site that had fantastic prices on kits. So I did a little research.

For a Winery Series Super Tuscan (18L) @ Finevinewines the price is 132.99 less discount plus shipping is 135.31. Superstore is 103.99 +36.10 = 140.09. So the Toy Store is $7 cheaper!!!

I compared another kit (from a line George no longer carries). One place was 83.99 with free shipping and the "new" place was 58.99 plus 24.76 shipping for a difference of 24 cents!!!

I haven't got a response from my buddy yet. Wonder what he'll say?

Wayne

Can't say I am surprised at all!

Throw in FVW super service and you have a winning combination that can't be beat IMHO.

He stands behind everything he sells. Almost every order is out the door the same day or next depending on when you pull the trigger. Quite often I order on Monday AM and my order arrives (1 day early) most times by Wednesday.

The fact that you can pick up the phone and talk to the guy or email him and get a response usually within minutes......
smiley20.gif

I've ordered from George a few times now thanks to Wade, Tom and Dan's recommendation. Last time I place the order and realized I forgot something. Called and left a message on his machine with what i needed added and George called me the next morning to tell me it was added and everything was shipped.

Can't beat that for service. After this past order I now qualify for the growers club discount.

Those of you who aren't local are really missing out. Prompt emails and telephone responses are nice, but walking into the store and dealing with George or Joseph directly is the best!

Plus, the locals are getting fresh grapes delivered tomorrow (Friday)! Woohoo!
smiley32.gif

Most places play the low price/ Huge shipping or high price free shipping game, George doesnt hide anything.

Nice detective work! If I wasn't in Canada, George would win my business everytime! I like when people uncover the real costs of things.

I have ordered plenty from George and we talked numerous times on the phone. Simply put, "World Class Customer Service". Disney World asks their customers one question to measure their service. Would you recommend your friends and family to come here?

Latest posts

Back