Wine cellar/fridge on Craigslist

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that is a good brand and a good deal have you looked at the retail price? And one thing I would ask is if it is already locked or what?:) does it have a handle?

Calvin,

I know nothing about that unit, but even if it only half works, and is scratched to pieces I think it is probably worth the price. And no, I'm not going to snag it. I'm trying to build something that has a bit more capacity, and anyway, my wife would probably not understand.

You want me to take a look for you so you don't have to drive down?

Calvin,

I know nothing about that unit, but even if it only half works, and is scratched to pieces I think it is probably worth the price. And no, I'm not going to snag it. I'm trying to build something that has a bit more capacity, and anyway, my wife would probably not understand.

You want me to take a look for you so you don't have to drive down?

No thank you, I will be working near there tomorrow. Good to see fellow winemakers in the area! Seems most on here are from Canada or out east. If it works and doesn't run super loud I'm gonna pull the plug on it. Sounds like I gotta get it up his stairs somehow.

Thank you all for the input. I thought it seemed good to me. The rack I have now holds 126 bottles and I paid $100 for that used on Craigslist. It's overflowing too.

No thank you, I will be working near there tomorrow. Good to see fellow winemakers in the area! Seems most on here are from Canada or out east. If it works and doesn't run super loud I'm gonna pull the plug on it. Sounds like I gotta get it up his stairs somehow.

Thank you all for the input. I thought it seemed good to me. The rack I have now holds 126 bottles and I paid $100 for that used on Craigslist. It's overflowing too.

Sounds like a real good deal but having a place to put it and being able to get it there without punching holes through walls are also important considerations.

ImageUploadedByWine Making1413126943.219906.jpgImageUploadedByWine Making1413126964.185488.jpg

I got it. Holds 188 standard bottles with room for some magnums on the bottom.

What a nightmare getting this out of the sellers basement.

I figure for $200 I couldn't go wrong

He said he paid $2500. Not sure if I believe him, but I bet it wasn't cheap.

Back