Who remembers?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom

Reaction score
Cars we Drove

Someone did an awesome job putting this together and with sound to boot. At the very end of the video you'll hear the song 'Thunder Road' sung by the star of the movie for which it was the theme! Not uncommon except this is the one and only song ever recorded, for publication, sung by Robert Mitchum!
Cars we drove in the 50's and 60's
http://cruzintheavenue.com/CarsWeDrove.htm

I remember....

Really cool. I remember some of those being fixed up into hot rods when I started to drive. Tom weren't you driving age when they rolled out of the show room?

That was cool. I was in Ocean City, MD over the weekend and it was Crusin' Weekend. Thousands of classic cars there.

One of my Brides and Grooms just told me about a massive car show every Friday I think in @Wexford at a church. It's so big they tell me that people start coming around noon just to get a place to park.

I know a fellow who told me years ago he ordered some "bullets" for his car. He received two sets instead of one. Thought he was lucky then he received a call from Kenny Rogers. "Do you have my bullets" Kenny asked. The shop goofed up when mailing them.

He mailed Kenny his set. It's a small world.

Latest posts

Back