white cranberry/peach

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

g8keeper

Mad Scientist
Reaction score
cracked open a bottle of the white cranberry peach "quick wine" i started back in february....this was one of the 1st batches i made getting started back with the hobby after a 3 year hiatus....wow is all i can say....apparently i hadn't lost my touch....it actually had the taste similar to a semi-sweet reisling....had a nice balance of sweetness and crisp acidity that i prefer in white wines...this was a wine made from some store bought white cranberry/peach juice from wally world....been in the bottle now for about a month.....have to admit it was definitely pretty tasty, if you like reislings....

That sounds pretty good.
we have a Peach that is pretty good but the white cranberry sounds like it would give it a kick.
Might have to try that one.

That sounds pretty good.
we have a Peach that is pretty good but the white cranberry sounds like it would give it a kick.
Might have to try that one.

well like i said, this was made from a store bought juice....and if you didn't know better you would almost swear it was a riesling....you should give it a try.....turned out semi-sweet after backsweetening, but yet seems to finish somewhat dry due to the acidity...

Latest posts

Back