While racking!!!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
While racking my Impressions Barolo after 2 weeks in primary I hear all this commotion going on in front of my house. I pinch off the hose and go check it out to see that the nice old lady 2 houses down decided to back out of her driveway but hit the gas pedal instead of the brake and this is what happened. The tree in front of that rock saved her some serious damage Im sure but they are still out there waiting for another truck to maybe winch the vehicle up of that tree. Ahh, here is the other tow truck as Im typing this.
car_on_tree_on_rock.JPG

Took 2 wreckers and a flat bed to get it out. Must say they did a good job, ended up with just a little rear bumper damage.

Yeah.... I think there was the bottom of a Jack Daniels bottle looking down on her!!! haha

Glad everyone is OK

my friend did that in his garage and drove his mercury into his house

Wade said:
Oh man Scotty, did he or she park it in the living room?

Yes he did and his family insisted he quit driving. He is over 80 and a very peacefull but a man of means. Soooo he keeps a mobile home where he conducts his ministry( he produced2 programs called MANNA AND NOCTURN WHICH WERE BROADCAST BY MOODY)) I went out withhim to help him select a merc. that he kept in the driveway next to his mobile home. its all no longer a secret lol

Back